- This event has passed.
Managing Your Money – For New Business Owners
September 19, 2023 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am CDTFree
Topic: Managing a Business
This seminar focuses on what new entrepreneurs need to know to properly set up their accounting and financial management systems to generate accurate financial statements. Learn how to keep track of expenses and revenues in order to measure your success. Program will cover:
• Accounting and record keeping concepts
• Taxes and on going expenses associated with hiring employees
• Determining Profitability
• Cash Flow Statement vs Income Statement
• Questions the Bank Asks
• Hints & Tools to Better Manage Your Business Finances
Speaker(s): Richard Melancon, CPA, Business Consultant
Co-Sponsor(s): Xavier University of Louisiana Entrepreneurship Institute
Fee: No Cost
Do you have a business-building event that should be added?
*We reserve the right to publish events on an individual basis. All events must be business related, non-sales with a focus on educating and benefiting the business community.