Louisiana Business Incubation Association
The Louisiana Business Incubation Association (LBIA) is a state association of business incubators and their supporters. LBIA was established to promote alliances among incubators, governmental agencies, and professional economic developers in order to promote the growth and diversification of our state’s businesses and economy.
AboutThe goals of the LBIA are:
- Provide a central point for information, communications, and the exchange of ideas for incubator managers/staff and associate members.
- Provide the basis for mutually supportive business incubation for its members.
- Provide a vehicle for establishing linkages with other community and economic development organizations.
- Improve the business climate for the incubator industry and client firms and remove the barriers to incubator and business growth.
- Provide the hands-on management that helps accelerate the development and growth of new business, thereby creating new and better jobs for Louisiana and its citizens.
- Work to build a business environment that supports new companies, thus helping to make local economies more robust.
- Business Succession Planning
Accelerators and Incubators
- Incubator (Specialty)