- This event has passed.
Understanding Financial Statements for Experienced Business Owners
August 30, 2023 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am CDTFree
Topic: Managing a Business
This seminar is focused on demonstrating to experienced business owners how to use their financial statements to manage profits and measure growth in their firms. Learn what you need to know about your numbers, what your financial numbers mean and what to do with your numbers. Program will cover:
• Liquidity, Leverage, and Liability Structure of the Balance Sheet
• Profitability and Productivity of the Income Statement
• Cash Flow Statement vs Income Statement
• Questions the Bank Asks about your financial statements
• Hints & Tools to Better Manage Your Business
Speaker(s): Richard Melancon, Business Consultant
Fee: No Cost
Do you have a business-building event that should be added?
*We reserve the right to publish events on an individual basis. All events must be business related, non-sales with a focus on educating and benefiting the business community.